Robert Spencer’s, The 12/20/2018 Jihad Watch Daily Digest, jihadwatch.org, by Permisson
Please use this link to forward to a friend (we really appreciate it), do not use your email client to forward, as they may inadvertently unsubscribe you.

UK: Muslim who attacked cops with sword while screaming “Allahu akbar” found not guilty, didn’t mean to hurt anyone
By Robert Spencer on Dec 19, 2018 04:38 pm

UK: Muslim who attacked cops with sword while screaming “Allahu akbar” found not guilty, didn’t mean to hurt anyone

If Mohiussunnath Chowdhury had been a “right-wing extremist” who attacked police officers with a knife, do you think he would have been found not guilty, or that the jury would have bought this story of attempted suicide by cop? This man sketched scenes of bloody jihad and had an Islamic State flag as his profile […]
Read in browser »

share on Twitter Like UK: Muslim who attacked cops with sword while screaming “Allahu akbar” found not guilty, didn’t mean to hurt anyone on Facebook Google Plus One Button

Canada: Appeals Court upholds ruling that Muslims who plotted jihad massacre were entrapped by police
By Robert Spencer on Dec 19, 2018 02:45 pm

Canada: Appeals Court upholds ruling that Muslims who plotted jihad massacre were entrapped by police

What would it take for you to plant explosive devices and try to commit mass murder? Would you do it for love? For money? For religious fervor? John Nuttall and Amanda Korody wanted to do what they tried to do. Entrapment claims are a refuge of scoundrels. “B.C. Court of Appeal: Couple convicted in Victoria […]
Read in browser »

share on Twitter Like Canada: Appeals Court upholds ruling that Muslims who plotted jihad massacre were entrapped by police on Facebook Google Plus One Button

Muslim cleric: “Your husband is only yours 25 per cent. The remaining 75 per cent belongs to other women.”
By Robert Spencer on Dec 19, 2018 01:20 pm

Muslim cleric: “Your husband is only yours 25 per cent. The remaining 75 per cent belongs to other women.”

Of course. Polygamy is allowed in the Qur’an (4:3). Thus for a believing and informed Muslim there can be no dissent from this. The fact that it reduces women to commodities and has been a source of untold misery over the centuries is immaterial. “Your husband is meant to be shared with other women…. – […]
Read in browser »

…Just in Time for Hanukkah, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Remembers Her Jewish Roots (Part One)
By Hugh Fitzgerald on Dec 19, 2018 10:00 am

Just in Time for Hanukkah, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Remembers Her Jewish Roots (Part One)

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the much-ballyhooed new — and at 29, the youngest ever — member of the House of Representatives, recently announced, at a celebration in Queens on the last day of Hanukkah, that she has Jewish — Sephardic — ancestry. She claims that she is a descendant of Sephardic Jews who fled Spain during the […]
Read in browser »

share on Twitter Like Just in Time for Hanukkah, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Remembers Her Jewish Roots (Part One) on Facebook Google Plus One Button

Robert Spencer in PJ Media: With the ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’ Uproar, Islam and #MeToo Intersect
By Robert Spencer on Dec 19, 2018 09:11 am

Robert Spencer in PJ Media: With the ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’ Uproar, Islam and #MeToo Intersect

Joyless puritans unite against the same “offensive” song. My latest in PJ Media: Many people have asked me how Leftists can ally with Islamic hardliners who adhere to Sharia, a system of laws that would have many of them executed. One clue to the logic of this curious alliance came recently in the “Baby, It’s […]
Read in browser »

share on Twitter Like Robert Spencer in PJ Media: With the ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’ Uproar, Islam and #MeToo Intersect on Facebook Google Plus One Button

Hamas-linked “charity” Islamic Relief Worldwide expanding into Ireland
By Christine Douglass-Williams on Dec 19, 2018 09:00 am

Hamas-linked “charity” Islamic Relief Worldwide expanding into Ireland

The Muslim charity lslamic Relief Worldwide (IRW), which ties to Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, has expanded into Ireland. IRW was branded a jihad terror linked organization by Israel, Canada, and the United Arab Emirates. Of course, IRW insists that it has no connection to jihad terror, but NGO-Monitor has outlined some uncomfortable truths about […]
Read in browser »

share on Twitter Like Hamas-linked “charity” Islamic Relief Worldwide expanding into Ireland on Facebook Google Plus One Button

More Left-fascism: Facebook again blocks Jihad Watch page
By Robert Spencer on Dec 19, 2018 08:32 am

More Left-fascism: Facebook again blocks Jihad Watch page

It’s just a technical problem, right? All I have to do is secure my account with two-factor authentication, right? Sure, except I did that when Facebook blocked Jihad Watch in September, and all seemed to be well. A Facebook operative repeatedly assured me at that time that there was no silencing of dissenting voices going […]
Read in browser »

share on Twitter Like More Left-fascism: Facebook again blocks Jihad Watch page on Facebook Google Plus One Button

Germany: Mosque raided for suspected jihad terror financing, imam is one of chief suspects
By Robert Spencer on Dec 19, 2018 08:01 am

Germany: Mosque raided for suspected jihad terror financing, imam is one of chief suspects

Imagine how surprised German authorities will be when they discover that the As-Sahaba mosque is not singular or uniquely “extremist,” but that aiding jihad is a chief goal of Islamic zakat (almsgiving). But by the time they do realize that, it is likely to be far too late. “German police raid Berlin mosque over suspected […]
Read in browser »

share on Twitter Like Germany: Mosque raided for suspected jihad terror financing, imam is one of chief suspects on Facebook Google Plus One Button

Today it’s frowned upon to be a nationalist — unless you’re a Muslim
By Joshua Winston on Dec 19, 2018 08:00 am

Today it’s frowned upon to be a nationalist — unless you’re a Muslim

Ummah means ‘nation’ in Arabic.  The ummah is also the supra-national concept of a united community who share the same ethical notions of salvation as relayed by Muhammad. The Quran tells Muslims that they are the “best nation brought out for mankind” (3:110). It originally was applied to Arab nations, but Muhammad sought to expand […]
Read in browser »

share on Twitter Like Today it’s frowned upon to be a nationalist — unless you’re a Muslim on Facebook Google Plus One Button

Glazov Moment: “Jihadist Psychopath” a Great Christmas Present!
By Jamie Glazov on Dec 19, 2018 07:59 am

Glazov Moment: “Jihadist Psychopath” a Great Christmas Present!

In this new Jamie Glazov Moment, Jamie says that his new book, “Jihadist Psychopath”, just may make a Great Christmas Present! Indeed, as Jamie explains: it is a ground-breaking book that unveils how our enemy is charming, seducing, and devouring us. And that just might be why Jihadist Psychopath is Amazon’s #1 New Release in […]
Read in browser »

SEE ENTIRE ARTICLE

.

 __________________________________________________

114DB089-7FDF-4826-A345-57BA662BB022Amazon Kindle and Paperbacks CLICK! AMAZON