- In more rational times, CAIR, a central driving force in a preponderance of ‘Hate Crimes’ events (regardless of the upcoming sponsorship by the Department of Human Rights – as useful idiots are wont to do – lending CAIR ‘kosher’ cover) and associated inter-faith forums would be blackballed from government-affiliated engagements (public or private) on a multiplicity of levels, and for countless crimes. Most significantly, the very fact that it was reported on March 12, 2010 that the DOJ confirmed that CAIR’s ‘Unindicted Co-Conspirator‘ status is legitimate, what else needs to be evidenced, other than that CAIR – according to the FBI, no less – was organized by Hamas, a designated terror entity by the U.S. government!
Present Bush today announced that the U.S. Treasury is designating five Hamas related charities and six senior Hamas leaders as Specially Designated Global Terrorists(SDGTs), freezing any assets in the U.S. and prohibiting transactions with U.S. nationals. By claiming responsibility for the despicable act of terror on August 19, Hamas has reaffirmed that it is a terrorist organization committed to violence against Israelis and to undermining progress toward peace between Israel and the Palestinian people, President Bush stated.
Hamas leaders and those who provide their funding again have the blood of innocents on their hands, U.S. Treasury Secretary John Snow stated. Empty words cannot wash them clean. As they resist the road map for peace, Hamas is devastating the dreams of the Palestinian people for freedom, prosperity, and an independent state.
The United States will continue to work with our allies to encourage the recognition of Hamas as a terrorist organization and to shut down their sources of funding and support.
The following individuals are designated as SDGTs by today’s action:
- Sheik Ahmed Yassin, the leader of Hamas in Gaza.
- Imad Khalil Al-Alami, a member of the Hamas Political Bureau in Damascus, Syria.
- Usama Hamdan, a senior Hamas leader in Lebanon.
- Khalid Mishaal, head of the Hamas Political Bureau and Executive Committee in Damascus, Syria.
- Musa Abu Marzouk, Deputy Chief of the Political Bureau in Syria.
- Abdel Aziz Rantisi, a Hamas leader in Gaza reporting to Sheik Yassin.
Ominously, the upcoming pow-wow is coming from the most jacked-up Jihadi arena imaginable; that which is primed to explode – and CAIR is completely linked into said nexus of terror! Said charges are backed-up at an attached SCRIBD Counterterrorism Report (see below), and it is more than telling that St. Cloud and Minneapolis are in the mix. As excerpted….
- “Based on my decades of working counter-terrorism issues for the U.S. govt., and private research, the situation is:
- Meanwhile, page 22, SCRIBD spells out the FBI’s mandate from the DOJ:
Incontrovertibly, pgs 28-30 from the attached SCRIBD should be deemed of the highest order of magnitude – as primary and supportive documented evidence re the dangers at hand, as presented from the onset of the SWORN AFFIDAVIT COUNTERTERROISM REPORT!
The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) will stand trial on charges of fraud and cover up for alleged crimes perpetrated against hundreds of victims, according to a new ruling by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.The case against CAIR National was originally dismissed by a federal judge but unanimously overturned by the appellate court. Two cases are involved in the suit, which the appellate court consolidated into one, since both cases involve racketeering, a federal RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) crime.
The FBI is severing its once-close ties with the nation’s largest Muslim advocacy group, the Council on American-Islamic Relations, amid mounting evidence that it has links to a support network for Hamas.
All local chapters of CAIR have been shunned in the wake of a 15-year FBI investigation that culminated with the conviction in December of Hamas fundraisers at a trial where CAIR itself was listed as an unindicted co-conspirator.
An official at the FBI’s headquarters in Washington confirmed to FOX News that his office directed FBI field offices across the country to cut ties with local branches of CAIR.
In Oklahoma, FBI officials had worked with CAIR’s local branch from its founding in 2007 and attended the fundraising banquet that launched the office. But just over a year later, the local FBI froze all its programs involving CAIR.
FOXNews.com has obtained an Oct. 8, 2008, letter sent by James E. Finch, special agent in charge of Oklahoma City, canceling a session with local Muslim organizations “as a result of the planned participation by the Oklahoma chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR).”
The new policy marks a major shift for the FBI, which has long been close to CAIR. The agency has previously invited CAIR to give training sessions for agents and used it as a liaison with the American Muslim community.
CAIR’s executive director, Nihad Awad, attended a post-Sept. 11 meeting with then-FBI director Robert Mueller, and he met with other top brass as recently as 2006. But that was before Awad was shown to have participated in planning meetings with the Holy Land Foundation, five officials of which were convicted in December of funneling $12.4 million to Hamas.
Prosecutors identified CAIR’s chairman emeritus, Omar Ahmad, as an unindicted co-conspirator in that trial, and Special Agent Lara Burns testified that CAIR was a front group for radical organizations operating in the U.S.
CAIR denies that it conspired in the case and has sued unsuccessfully to have its name removed from the list of co-conspirators. It also is protesting the FBI’s decision to sever relations.
“This is an unfortunate legacy of the Bush administration’s misguided and counterproductive efforts to marginalize mainstream American Muslim organizations,” CAIR’s national office said in a statement to FOXNews.com.
“It is not surprising that we would be singled out by those in the previous administration who sought to prevent us from defending the civil rights of American Muslims.”
But not all CAIR branches have been told of the FBI’s new policy.
“Locally we have not had any reports, we have no letters from the FBI to suggest that” ties were being severed, said Ahmed Rehab, a spokesman in CAIR’s Chicago office. “It’s a working relationship and that remains in place.”
It remains unclear whether CAIR’s national office is still in contact with the FBI, as a formal statement from the bureau seemed to hold out the possibility for renewed engagement.
“The FBI has had to limit its formal contact with CAIR field offices until certain issues are addressed by CAIR’s national headquarters,” said FBI spokesman John Miller. “CAIR’s leadership is aware of this. Beyond that, we have no further comment.”
CAIR keeps its headquarters in Washington and runs more than 30 offices in 19 states. But the national outreach programs that it once helped coordinate with the FBI may now be in doubt.
News of the split comes as President Obama has been reaching out to the Muslim community to build closer relations. Obama granted his first television interview as president to Al-Arabiya, an Arabic-language news network based in Dubai, a move widely interpreted as extending an olive branch to Muslims at home and abroad.
CAIR told FOXNews.com that it was hoping for improved ties with the new president. “We look forward to better relations with the Obama administration,” the organization’s D.C. office said in its statement.
Sent: Tue, Sep 10, 2019 4:03 am
Subject: FBI working with CAIR
Sworn ‘Affidavit’ attached
- This message contains content that has been blocked by our security systems.
- If you think you’re seeing this by mistake, please let us know. Yes, additional “proof-in-the pudding” as to why “BANNED: How Facebook Enables Militant Islamic Jihad” had to be written!}